- Windows Key Shortcuts for Windows 10 has all the Windows Key shortcuts.
- Two Letter ISO/FIPS/NUTS Country Codes with Currency, Language, and Subregion Codes puts all the two-letter internationalization codes from several standards on the same grid.
- XSLT 2.0/XPath 2.0 QuickRef and [XML Schema QuickRef][xsd.md] for those of us that still have to work with a lot of XML.
- SQL Server Datatypes QuickRef is something I put together in the ’90s.
- Writing a PowerShell Core Module With F#, A Complete Guide fully explains how to create a binary PowerShell module in F#, considering branding, source control, tests, documentation, and publication.
- A .NET Core/Standard Versioning Odyssey describes my process for one very difficult part of that module.
- “Else if” in multiple languages enumerates differences in syntax across languages for the “else if” construct.
PowerShell & F#
My SelectXmlExtensions PowerShell module can be installed by runnning
I contribute a little to several projects. My most active repo is scripts, which is mostly PowerShell, but also some F# and other (primarily Windows) stuff.
Some Old Perl Modules
- Lingua-EN-Nickname & Lingua-EN-MatchNames allow matching on human names. As seen in The Perl Journal, reprinted as chapter 21 of O’Reilly’s Games, Diversions & Perl Culture.
- Statistics-Lite, a pretty basic stats package that for some reason has been used all over the world, in cancer research, and by NASA.
Some Old Windows Projects
- dbscope, a simple GUI to browse databases.
- magicnumber-lite, a sort of simplified Windows port of file(1), which uses magic numbers in data to determine the format of the data stream. (Zip data starts with “PK”. Java class files start with 0xCAFEBABE.)